Dates open. Call for booking in 2018.
LODGING AND FOOD
Remote Cabin, built in 2015
- Bunks have a plywood base and 4” foam pads
- Shower in bunk side
- Kitchen / dining with satellite TV, covered porch
- Toilet is a 3 sided outhouse, for daytime hunting or night-time star gazing
Includes Meals and bottled water. Meals served family style.
Intoxication will not be tolerated; weapons need to be put away if alcohol is consumed.
- 4 Day / 5 Night, Antelope Hunt
- 3 Day / 4 Night, Antelope Hunt
- 4 Day / 5 Night, Deer Hunt
- 3 Day / 4 Night, Deer Hunt
Custom Hunts Available
- Sales Tax
- License Fees
- Processing Fees
- Transportation to Camp
- (Transportation from Rapid City airport can be arranged)
- Voluntary Gratuity
Sales Tax (6%) will be added to each payment
We require $300 down to reserve your spot and the remainder in two payments
First half of Remainder Due as Follows:
- Archery Hunters due by July 15
- Rifle Hunters due within 1 week of successful draw (down payment is refundable if you are not successful in the draw)
Final Payment Due Upon Arrival at Deer Camp
We accept cash or check
Located in Harding County, South Dakota 57720 USA .
GPS Coordinates: 45°22'43.89"N 103°50'02.91"W
From Buffalo, SD
- 15.5 Miles west on Highway 20 to Harding Rd
- 14.2 Miles south on Harding Rd to Driveway of Short Pines Ranch